Saturday 12 December 2009

FirstKnight's Tip On MapleStory Money Making

Hey everyone! FirstKnight here to give you a tip on how to make money! It might work, it might not.

Tip 1 : "Training"
Training is perhaps the easiest way to make money. Make sure you don't use too much potions, and probably 1-3 hit it. Hope for drops, they are the one-way ticket to make you rich. Make sure you make more money than you spend. For example, if you spent 500k on potions, make more than that. If you can't, you should train on something different.

Tip 2 : "Being a Merchant"
This tip if for people who have a lot of mesos, who want to make even more. You buy scrolls and items for a cheap price from the PQ areas or Free Market, and sell them for a higher price. Sometimes it doesn't work, so I don't really recommend this tip, but for some people, it's a success.

Tip 3 : "Quests"
Quests help A LOT in making money. I recommend doing the quests that give you scrolls, such as "Jane and the Wild Boar", "Jane the Alchemist", "Peace at EOS Tower", and more. 60% Glove Attack scrolls are worth so much now, you'd probably want to get 1. Also, Weapon Attack scrolls are worth a lot, so try getting it from a quest.

These are just money-making tips I use, and I really think they're useful to me. I spend too much, but I always get back what I spend. If you have more tips, please post it here.

http://www.gamerluck.com

No comments:

Post a Comment